The barn pictured was bat proofed 10 years ago. It was a lot of work, but is still bat free. Wildlife can be kept out, if good technique and thorough repairs are made.
Wildlife Management & Nuisance Removal
Solving Northern Michigan's wildlife damage problems for over twenty years, Wildlife Management and Nuisance Removal (WMNR) is committed to providing effective and professional solutions to wildlife damage and nuisance animal troubles for residents, businesses and municipalities in northern Michigan and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Public health and safety, as well as animal welfare, are always given the highest priority.
Northern Michigan Service Locations
- Emmet County - Petoskey, Harbor Springs, Mackinaw City
- Cheboygan County - Cheboygan, Indian River, Burt Lake
- Charlevoix County - Charlevoix, East Jordan, Boyne City
- Otsego County - Gaylord, Vanderbilt, Otsego Lake
Michigan's Upper Peninsula Service Locations
- Mackinaw County - St. Ignace, Brevort, Cedarville
- Chippewa County - Sault Sainte Marie, Brimley
- Schoolcraft County - Manistique, Indian Lake
- Luce County - Newberry
- Delta County - Escanaba, Garden
WMNR can remove nuisance animals from your home or business, including attics and chimneys.