Dead Animal Removal - Northern Michigan
Are you in need of dead animal removal services? Do you have a dead animal smell in your house or business? Do you have a dead deer on your property? Wildlife Management and Nuisance Removal is the area's leading expert in dead animal removal in Northern Michigan and the Upper Peninsula.
Wildlife Management and Nuisance Removal can usually locate and remove the dead animal from wherever they may be and take the proper steps to disinfect the affected area to mitigate the odor causing bacteria.
If a dead animal removal is required from within your home, office, or property we can find its location and remove it. This sometimes involves some minor demolition, for example, cutting a small piece of drywall in a ceiling or wall in which a dead rodent is located.
Once the dead animal removal process is complete Wildlife Management and Nuisance Removal will apply a special odor-digesting enzyme to the affected area that helps control and remove the odor.
Charges for dead animal removal from within a structure or on your property can vary depending upon the difficulty of removal. When you contact us for dead animal removal service please describe your problem in detail, and we will explain our pricing and service.
WMNR services locations in Northern Michigan, including:
- Emmet County - Petoskey, Harbor Springs, Mackinaw City
- Cheboygan County - Cheboygan, Indian River, Burt Lake
- Charlevoix County - Charlevoix, East Jordan, Boyne City
- Otsego County - Gaylord, Vanderbilt, Otsego Lake
WMNR services locations in Michigan's Upper Peninsula, including:
- Mackinaw County - St. Ignace, Brevort, Cedarville
- Chippewa County - Sault Sainte Marie, Brimley
- Schoolcraft County - Manistique, Indian Lake
- Luce County - Newberry
- Delta County - Escanaba, Garden