Northern Michigan Bat Control & Bat Removal Services
Do you have bats in your home or attic? Partially due to the loss of natural habitat, some bat species now roost mainly in homes and buildings. WMNR is licensed by the State of Michigan for bat removal and bat control, and is a certified member of Bat Conservation International.
Bat Removal, Bat Control and Clean-up of Bats
Wildlife Management and Nuisance Removal uses safe and effective bat exclusion methods that are approved for evicting bats from the attics of homes and buildings. Potential entry points of bats are sealed to prevent further bat colonization.
Bat excluders are placed at entry points and are removed after bats have been excluded and the entry points are sealed. Proper sealing requires filling any potential bat entry point greater than ¼” and may even require repair to or replacement of old, deteriorated wood.
WMNR also offers complete bat clean-up services. This involves the removal and clean-up of bat guano as well as any necessary removal and deodorization of building materials that may have been contaminated or damaged by bats.
Northern Michigan Service Area
WMNR services locations in Northern Michigan, including:
- Emmet County - Petoskey, Harbor Springs, Mackinaw City
- Cheboygan County - Cheboygan, Indian River, Burt Lake
- Charlevoix County - Charlevoix, East Jordan, Boyne City
- Otsego County - Gaylord, Vanderbilt, Otsego Lake
WMNR services locations in Michigan's Upper Peninsula, including:
- Mackinaw County - St. Ignace, Brevort, Cedarville
- Chippewa County - Sault Sainte Marie, Brimley
- Schoolcraft County - Manistique, Indian Lake
- Luce County - Newberry
- Delta County - Escanaba, Garden