The barn pictured was bat proofed 10 years ago. It was a lot of work, but is still bat free. Wildlife can be kept out, if good technique and thorough repairs are made.
Mole season is in full swing! Seeing lots of activity at all of our mole accounts.
WMNR has already started removing many moles from our customers yards. If
your seeing mole activity in your yard give us a call so we can help you!
- 2 species of mole in our area Star nosed mole and Eastern Mole
- Trapping is the only proven effective method
- Moles have a small home range
- males home range is 2 acres, females is a half acre
- not a social animal
- Diet of grubs, earth worms, and minnows
- Dig up to 18 feet per hour
We are finishing up the bat seal ups that we had last fall. We are now working on the bat removal complaints we are now recieving.
You might not see the mice, but can probably hear them, mostly at night, as this is when they tend to be more active. Your pet may even paw at walls and other areas where mice might be hiding. Look for mouse droppings and nests in the kitchen, garage, basement and other storage areas. Mice will often stock pile their food. One client found acrons underneath the bed covers in their guest bedroom. How do you control mice?