The barn pictured was bat proofed 10 years ago. It was a lot of work, but is still bat free. Wildlife can be kept out, if good technique and thorough repairs are made.
Mole season is in full swing! Seeing lots of activity at all of our mole accounts.
WMNR has already started removing many moles from our customers yards. If
your seeing mole activity in your yard give us a call so we can help you!
- 2 species of mole in our area Star nosed mole and Eastern Mole
- Trapping is the only proven effective method
- Moles have a small home range
- males home range is 2 acres, females is a half acre
- not a social animal
- Diet of grubs, earth worms, and minnows
- Dig up to 18 feet per hour
We are finishing up the bat seal ups that we had last fall. We are now working on the bat removal complaints we are now recieving.